Le stronzate di Pulcinella

PHRASES OF LOVE IN ENGLISH (FRASI D'AMORE IN INGLESE)

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 09:51

Pulcinella291 Forum

Group:
AMMINISTRAZIONE

I love you
ti amo; ti voglio bene

I wish you the best
ti auguro il meglio

I love you a lot
ti amo tanto

I love you so so much
ti amo tantissimo

You are lovely and I love You
sei adorabile e io ti amo

I miss You
mi manchi

Love sees with the heart and not with the eyes-Shakespeare

The course of true love never did run smooth-Shakespeare

All night long I was searching for you, and there you were waiting for me all along -Lestat

You are from my dreams and the unspoken longings of my heart.

I know nothing of sweet words or eloquent speak, if I say anything pleasing to you, its because you bring it out in me.

Love conquers all

Love does not alter which it find-Shapespeare

Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.
Zelda Fitzgerald

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
Albert Einstein

Come live with me, and be my love, And we will some new pleasures prove, Of golden sands, and crystal brooks, With silken lines, and silver hooks.
John Donne

Who so loves believes the impossible.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

You make my heart skip a beat when you come into the room.

I fancy You (a lot)
mi piaci (molto)

I am keen on You
mi piaci

I miss You like the air that i breathe
mi manchi come l’aria che respiro

I miss You and I’m always thinking of You
mi manchi e ti penso continuamente

I can’t stop thinking about You
non posso fare a meno di pensarti

I can’t get her/him/it out of my mind
non riesco a togliermela/o dalla mente

I ever think about You
ti penso sempre/penso sempre a te

I think only to You
penso solo a te

I can’t think other than You
non posso fare a meno di pensarti/non posso pensare ad altro che a te

dear
cara/o
honey
letteralmente “miele” /“dolcezza”/
baby
letteralmente “bambina/o”/ piccolina/lino/
sweetheart
letteralmente “dolce cuore” /“amore” o “tesoro”/
You’re my everything
sei tutto per me

please do not forget me!
per favore non dimenticarmi!

is this Your answer?
questa è la tua risposta?

don’t You love me anymore?
non mi ami più?

I am very upsad
sono molto arrabbiata/o

You betrayed me
mi hai tradita/o; mi sento tradita/o

I hate You and never want to speak to You again!
ti odio, e non voglio parlarti mai più!

when do You think You can come to New York?
quando pensi di potere venire a New York?

I am falling in love with You
mi sto innamorando di te

You have made this vacation so memorable
hai reso questa vacanza indimenticabile
I will send You photos by mail
ti manderò le foto via email

kiss me
baciami

hold me
abbracciami/stringimi

I always think of You
ti penso sempre/penso sempre a te

You are a dreamboat.

You are such a dish.

I've been dying to meet you.

Every time I see you, you leave me out in the cold.

I only have eyes for you .

I'd do anything to see you crack a smile.

You swept me off my feet.

You don't have a care in the world.

I'm still trying to get to second base with you. first base second base third base

If you don't want to lose me, you'd better lay it on the line.

Tell me your story, I'm all ears.

Someday, when your ship come in, you'll build your dream house.

I hope your idea takes wing.

I wish that you would put your cards on the table.

Have you ever seen your old flame?

If the shoe fits, wear it.

This experience will make me show my true color.

I have a bottomed-down mind.

I have no direction, I just get wherever the wind blows.

I can't burn the candle at both ends forever.

We could make beautiful music together.

You are always trying to get my goat.

I'm a man of my word.

Someday you're going to have to face the music for your actions.

Just cool your heels!

Save your breath! I don't want to hear it.

Really?? You are so bad!

You are my whole life
sei tutta la mia vita

Edited by Pulcinella291 - 4/1/2011, 11:52

Web  Top
view post Posted on 7/2/2011, 18:37

Pulcinella291 Forum

Group:
AMMINISTRAZIONE

art all my life, I love you and will always love you because you are my sweet and precious treasure

My love, I love you to death, you're my life every day you make me live what I always dreamed of!

The first time I saw you I made a wish, that wish came true and I understand that you are my one true love. I love you!

If love was water, I'd take the ocean, if joy was a tree, I'd take a forest and if happiness was grass, I would give you thousands of lawns. My love, I love you!

I can not live without you 'Cause when I look at your eyes I see the two of us together. I love you to death!

My love is nothing without you, because you're the essence of my life and I could not live without you

My favorite planets are Mars and Venus, because one is red like my heart beats fast for you and the other green as I hope to have you close to my life

When God created love knocks on your door because you realized that you were, you are, everything that a woman could desire. I love unique and immense

Love, when I'm with you I feel like a lion, without you a gazelle on the savannah.

They asked me to write my life in one word, and I wrote your name

My love, you're the most important person, the one that makes me sad when I return the smile

It 'a long time that I look for you and now that I found you I'll never stop loving you more! I'm fine just next to you, you're my soul, my heart, you're everything to me!

You're the brightest star, the most famous poem, the most beautiful queen, the greatest gift

My love for you is something I can not describe, is like a wave that overwhelms me, I was warm wind drying, is sweet as chocolate, is a smile at a time of sadness. You are everything that can make me happy!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 13/2/2011, 12:26

Pulcinella291 Forum

Group:
AMMINISTRAZIONE

It was a dream, could only be whispered because anything louder than a whisper would have dashed .. I hope you can live our love as always a dream to keep ...

My love for you will only end when a deaf painter manages to paint the sound of a rose petal falling on a glass floor of a castle never existed.

The stars light up the sky and the angels are said to be the most beautiful paradise. I say that all those angels put together make up your face ...

What to tell you that you have not already said? Give you what you do not already have

In the silence of the night my only thought is you. I find myself looking at the stars, and only then did I realize that their beauty is immense as the light of your sweet and tender eyes ...

To brighten my sky I do not need an infinite number of stars ... I need you

I would be a drop of blood into your heart and see if it says my name

The universe has asked me to understand the magnitude of my love for you. I told him: "Come with me and watch it in the eye.

The world does not need your tears for the birth of your smile, but the flowers to make them bloom

You do not know but there is someone who just opened his eyes in the morning you already have in his thoughts, and stay there until the evening until his eyes are closed again

It takes a billion stars to illuminate the universe, but it is enough to brighten your smile in my heart. I love my life!

If you could embrace the moments of a time and divide them into life, you realize that so many moments and many moments contribute to her life, but only one matter: The Love ... sweet and elusive!

If you do not think it's because I see you, if you do not see is why you feel if you do not feel it then I dream about you

Tonight I fixed a star, think of me for a second and remember that the vast surrounding is not enough to tell the good that you want.

There are many things in life that catch the eye but only a few capture your heart!

I. .. a grain of sand you .. my beach I. .. a remote browser you .. the guiding light of my heart

Let the sun sets on the day, let the moon is queen of the night, let me dream .. find reflection in your eyes every star ..

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/3/2011, 14:10

Pulcinella291 Forum

Group:
AMMINISTRAZIONE

I wish I were a snowflake to slip on your face. Getting on your beautiful lips and melted with the desire to die have you kissed

If I could turn into food all the love I feel for you ... I'm sure you can eliminate hunger in the world

I wish I brought my own words, my words, my kiss with you in a corner of your heart one day to explain to our children what love is

The most beautiful light for me was that of the sun reflected off the sea, but since I saw your eyes I changed my mind, because you're the most beautiful light of my life

When I saw you I was afraid to talk to ... When I told you I was afraid to kiss you ...
Since I kissed you, now I'm afraid to lose you!

The time does not count for the heart. You may also love staying away and that love, if it is true and pure,
will never die even in a thousand years!

Closing my eyes I can imagine a better world ... but keeping your eyes open to watch ... I realize that the world's best ... is in front of me!

I would like to fix your eyes for hours and see only love ...
and when to keep my eyes bright with tears, you'll understand why so much emotion

trd.Vorrei essere un fiocco di neve per scivolare sul tuo viso. Arrivare sulle tue meravigliose labbra e morire sciolto con il desiderio d'averti baciata

Se potessi trasformare in cibo tutto l'amore che provo per te... sono sicuro di poter eliminare la fame nel mondo

Vorrei che portassi una mia parola, una mia frase, un mio bacio sempre con te in un angolo del tuo cuore per spiegare un giorno ai nostri figli cos'è l'amore

La luce più bella per me era quella del sole riflessa sul mare, ma da quando ho visto i tuoi occhi ho cambiato idea, perchè sei tu la luce più bella della mia vita

Quando ti ho visto avevo paura di parlarti... Quando ti ho parlato avevo paura di baciarti...
Da quando ti ho baciato, adesso ho paura di perderti!

Il tempo non conta per il cuore. Si può amare anche stando lontani e quell'amore, se è vero e puro,
non morirà mai neanche fra mille anni!

Chiudendo gli occhi posso immaginare un mondo migliore... ma tenendoli aperti per guardare i tuoi occhi... mi accorgo che il mondo migliore... è davanti a me!

Vorrei fissare i tuoi occhi per delle ore e vedere solo amore...
e quando osserverai i miei occhi lucidi di lacrime capirai il perchè di tanta emozione

Web  Top
view post Posted on 14/4/2011, 08:03

Pulcinella291 Forum

Group:
AMMINISTRAZIONE

I feel without you I do not know, when I see you are always sad, I would spend every minute of my life with you. I love love, you made ​​my life wonderful

Yours is the most beautiful name I ever heard and you are the sweetest person I ever met. Please do not ever leave me love, I could not continue this journey without you

I would like to live with you so many emotions, watch a sunset, go to beautiful places, smell and warmth of the spring wind, laugh, look in your eyes and be happy knowing that the same soul

You're my daydream and I just look straight in the eye to understand the love you feel for me

I have two arms to hug you, two ears to listen, and two lips to kiss you, but I would like at least a million eyes just to look!

Only you can make my unforgettable days with only one smile!

We can live a thousand emotions, to watch a sunset, eating good food, listen to wonderful music, but you on my side is an emotion that has no equal.

Io senza te non so stare, quando non ti vedo sono sempre triste, vorrei passare ogni minuto della mia vita accanto a te. Ti amo amore, hai reso la mia vita meravigliosa

Il tuo è il nome più bello che abbia mai udito e tu sei la persona più dolce che abbia mai incontrato. Ti prego non abbandonarmi mai amore, non saprei continuare questo viaggio senza te

Vorrei vivere con te tante emozioni, guardare un tramonto, andare in posti incantevoli, sentire il profumo e il calore del vento di primavera, ridere, guardarci negli occhi ed essere felici sapendo di essere la stessa anima

tu sei il mio sogno ad occhi aperti e mi basta guardarti dritto negli occhi per capire l'amore che provi per me

io Ho due braccia per abbracciarti, due orecchie per ascoltarti e due labbra per baciarti, ma vorrei almeno un milione di occhi solo per guardarti!

solo tu riesci a rendere le mie giornate indimenticabili solo con un tuo sorriso!

noi Possiamo vivere mille emozioni, quella di guardare un tramonto, mangiare del buon cibo, ascoltare della meravigliosa musica, ma averti al mio fianco è un emozione che non ha eguali

Web  Top
4 replies since 21/9/2010, 09:51   8888 views