aphorisms in English to laugh a little

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 22/12/2023, 12:33

Pulcinella291 Forum

Group:
AMMINISTRAZIONE

1-17032447952961

when they tell me: "It's either this or you leave", I don't leave, I do this

As long as I've known you, the best day was the day before.

My parents are very reserved; after many, many years they don't even know that their son is me!

My ex-girlfriend always told me that I made love to her because I just wanted to have fun... "It's not true! You're the one who wants to have fun. I want to get paid

One day my father told me: "You have to choose! Either football or school". I replied: "Football". He gave it to me in the ass and got me to school. He gave it to me so hard that I walked out with the diploma.

Every time I make love I wake up after a while

When a love story ends, it is never all the fault of one or all of the other, it is always all three.

Look dear, if you think I brought you to my house to fuck you, you're wrong. Let's go to your house

A real woman can be understood by how she speaks to a man: "Shut up!"

I have decided to practice safe sex: that is, I only go out with someone if I have the certainty of getting her

The cigarette after making love has such a particular taste that sometimes I make love just to smoke a cigarette.

It's at least strange how, despite living in the same body, my brain and I have never met.

In the future, women will give birth with artificial insemination and we males will give our seminal contribution with masturbation. So nothing will change for you male reading this... Happy?”

For a woman, even having little breasts has its advantages: 1. You can sleep on your stomach; 2. You can ride a bicycle on cobblestones; 3. If you talk to a man he looks you straight in the eyes!

Men are divided into two categories: those who wear boxers and those who wear briefs. The former have something to hide, the latter delude themselves into thinking they have something to show.

Web  Top
0 replies since 22/12/2023, 12:33   11 views